Hello everyone . Just to let you know Our committee are discussing options for opening the field after the next Government review providing they don't close things down again. 

If we can go ahead and open up there will be some strict field  rules to adhere to re social distancing sanitising etc . It wont be like the club was before Covid 19 hit us for some time but lets make it work . I will put some notices on the gate and the shed with new rules and Ade will send them out vie e-mail 

Until then please be patient .
 We want to go flying as well 

Don' take any notice of other forum sites of whether we are open or not . Read it hear , contact me or a committee member or wait until you get an e-mail .

No comments:

Post a Comment